farm fire insurance


Get a FREE Farm Fire Insurance Quote From Central Wisconsin Mutual Insurance Company

Farm Fire Insurance

Our Farm Fire Insurance coverage provides flexible protection for farm equipment, farm buildings, livestock, as well as crops from fire, lightning and explosion. We additionally offer the ability to add newer farm buildings in good condition. The Farm Fire Insurance policy is for non-owner occupied farms.

Central Wisconsin Mutual Insurance Company offers a wide range of farm property coverage whether your farm is a small family farm or a large farm with lots of acreage. We offer policies to cover your farm, house, barns, equipment, milking parlors, hay sheds, and livestock.

We insure all your tractors and equipment with a physical damage policy which covers your equipment, whether on your farm or some other location. It also covers borrowed machinery and the equipment of others. Livestock insurance covers your cattle, sheep, horses and other livestock for death from fire, lighting and many other perils.

Let our team at Central Wisconsin Mutual Insurance Company help you protect the things you value most, your family and your home. Contact us today for your farm fire insurance needs!



Central Wisconsin Mutual Insurance Company

918 W. Main Street

P.O. Box 308

Waupun, WI. 53963

Phone: +1-920-324-2571